Based on ipterm-base it sets bash as the default command and
uses /root as a persistent directory.
This appliance contains the following networking tools:
- net-tools (basic network administration tools)
- iproute2 (advanced network administration tools)
- ping and traceroute
- curl (data transfer utility)
- host (DNS lookup utility)
- mtr (full screen traceroute)
- socat (utility for reading/writing from/to network connections)
- ssh client
- mtools (multicast tools msend & mreceive),
Build and publish the Image
Before ipterm-base has to be build.
docker build -t ipterm .
docker push ipterm